Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Babies are getting sooo Big

Boy its been awhile since I posted last. Once again I must not be very good at this blogging stuff. lol Just gotta remember to get over here and post. Anyway! I took the kiddos out to Sunset Park Last week and did some Photos. They turned out fantastic. Here are just a few.
Love this Photo of all the Kids walking down the Railroad Tracks.

Here is Emmalie, I'm amazed at how big she is getting, Turning into a beautiful young lady. She is a good big sister and most of the time she is pretty helpful, (she has her days, lol) She is miss Social Butterfly and loves Dance, Gymnastics, and Softball.
My Beautiful Peanut, Gracie Sue. Words don't even describe Miss Grace, She has a personality all of her own. She can be the sweet little innocent little girl she looks like or she can be pure naughty and BIG Attitude. She has more Attitude in her pinkie toe than any of the kids! But we love her just the same. She is total Girlie girl loves her baby dolls, Dresses and getting dressed up and of course Mommy's hair bows.


Oh my Logan, Not sure there are words to describe this little boy. He is full of adventure and mischief, ornery in every way possible. He is very curious and into everything around him. But at the same time he is the sweetest little boy, Who loves his mommy. Total Mommas boy, He also has his sensitive side though.

Thomas! Well what can I say about Thomas. Very curious as well, But all Boy! He loves anything with wheels. Cars, Trucks, Trains...... He is doing amazing and loves school. And is really starting to come out of his shell with his speech. I am soo thankful every day for this little boy, who teaches me new things daily and opens your eyes to an amazing world.

Here is all four of my Cuties together.
What more can I say.
I love my Kiddos!

Summer is halfway over and school will be fastly approaching. We are looking forward to spending the next 3 1/2 weeks loving on our Daddy. On August 8th we will be saying good-bye for One more year. As he will be going over seas to Afghanistan this time. Although we are not looking forward to it, We know we can do it, We have some great support here with us. And we thank Daddy daily for what he does for our family.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Nicole. I have an amazing husband Aaron who I have been married to for 7 years. And four wonderful children who my life revolves around.