Friday, June 25, 2010

Geesh where have I been???

Geesh! I haven't been on to blog in a long time. Its time to get started again. Things have been busy around our house. Aaron was working at TPI but is now currently laid off. But will be returning to go back overseas next month :( But we will make the best of it as we did before.
Emmalie and Thomas both had a great year at school and are doing sooo well. We are looking forward to next year can't believe Emmalie will be a 1st Grader!
I myself have started a new adventure. Itty Bitty Prettys! I have started making boutique style hairbows. Ribbon onesies and ruffle shirts and onesies. Bowholders and sooo much more. Its a blast I love being able to use my creative talents again. I used to do stuff like this all the time and now i get to do it and I totally love it and even make a little bit of money :)
Anyway I have a fan page on facebook, and just today started up a blog where I will post things as well for those who don't get on facebook but would still love to see what I'm doing.
Well anyway it is late and I'm sleepy now! lol Now just gotta get on here and post more lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Nicole. I have an amazing husband Aaron who I have been married to for 7 years. And four wonderful children who my life revolves around.