Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thank goodness summer is ALMOST over :)

What more can I say than thank goodness summer is ALMOST over! I love my kiddos but this mommy is ready to have some sanity back.
Its been a super busy summer. Aaron was laid off for most of the summer which in alot of ways we were thankful for. It gave us lots of time with our Daddy before he left for another year of deployment. This time he is heading to Afganistan. It's scary as always, but we manage to deal with it well. We are confident that he will come home to us safe, sound and in one piece :)
I'm thankful for the family and friends we have around us, who are willing to help when needed without those people I couldn't do it.
I've been keeping pretty busy with the kids of course and also selling hairbows, tutus and more on the side. I really enjoy doing it. I just recently have been making hairbows for Khloe's benefit which was alot of fun to do and so rewarding knowing it is going to help her family in the process.

We are very much looking forward to school this year. Dispite all the changes with the school district. Emmalie will be in first grade this year. I can't believe she is that big. She will also be particiapting in Dance at InMotion this year. She will be doing Tap, Ballet and Jazz as usual and also be doing Tiny Company.
Thomas will be in Preschool once again this year. I look forward to the things he will do this year as he has done soo well over the summer.
Gracie and Logan well they are your typical two year olds looking for trouble. Logan is a stubborn, naughty little boy, who likes to climb and get into everything.
Gracie is alittle more laid back than that but has a very noticable attitude. She amazes me because she is total girlie girl in her dresses and hairbows but loves to play in the mud lol :)
She is going to be doing some dance at InMotion as well she will be doing Creative movement and Tiny Tots Tumbling. I'm hoping maybe it will help her be alittle less clumsy. We can hope right.
Things are busy as always but I don't think I would have it any other way. Keeps our minds going and busy from worrying about Daddy :)
We love you hunny and can't wait for this year to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Nicole. I have an amazing husband Aaron who I have been married to for 7 years. And four wonderful children who my life revolves around.