Sunday, January 10, 2010

Turn it around in 2010

Its obvious my blogging got off to a slower start than i had orginally thought. Well I am hoping to change that this year.


I'm hoping to make this the best year ever. While 2009 was an eventful year, I am hoping for something a little more normal shall we say, If that is possible. Hahaha!

2009 brought loads of milestones for our little ones and some not so fun stuff as well.



Emmalie turned the big 5 and finished her 3rd year of dance, which she loves. She is very independent and never stops talking.




Thomas finished his first year of preschool, and also attended summer school. He loves school and its doing wonders for him in lots of ways.



Grace and Logan had they're very first birthday, walking, teething, talking and soo much more.










2009 also brought our very first deployment for Aaron, which wasn't soo much fun. He left April 4th and returned home on October 28th. Luckly for us it was a short deployment. We had some bumps here at home while Aaron was gone, but we have some amazing family and friends, I don't know that i could have gotten through any of it without them.















Aaron returned home just in time for Thomas ' 4th birthday, which we celebrated with a half coming home party for daddy and a half birthday party for Thomas.

Coming home for Aaron also ment coming home to no job. Thankfully shortly after he got home he made some phone calls and got hired on to TPI at the end of November.

We spent Thankgiving with family in Minnesota, and dispite the weather and having to postpone some Christmas' we had a great Christmas at home with the kids.


We spent New years eve ringing in the new year with a very dear friend of mine. Although myself and her were the only ones who actually made it to the new year awake we still had a fantastic time.

I'm excited to leave 2009 in the past and start off this new year 2010. Heres to a good one and good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Nicole. I have an amazing husband Aaron who I have been married to for 7 years. And four wonderful children who my life revolves around.